Senior Product Manager - Platform Products (Software)
Seeking future builders
Are you a purveyor of protocols? Do you have a penchant for platforms? Do you dream of Developers? Do you have a calling for clean programming interfaces?
Nanoport is searching for a Senior Software Product Manager to assist us in creating novel interaction technologies that will enable new mobile experiences. You will be developing software used in future devices developed both in Nanoport’s Santa Clara R&D Labs and by OEMs around the world.
We are looking for those who don’t sit still, for those who embrace uncertainty and are not afraid to make mistakes; that are emboldened by challenge, and motivated by the impossible.
As a Product Manager, you bridge the technical and business worlds to design products that our developer customers love. You will be a champion for the product and must communicate with all areas of the company. You will work with a high-level of autonomy on a small, talented, high performing team, and will be collaborating closely with Engineering, Marketing and Sales to ensure that products are in line with our customer’s requirements.
- Responsible for the overall product budget, set prices, revenue and profitability goals
- Determine market requirements for current and future products by
- Conducting market research supported by ongoing communication with customers and prospects
- Work with Sales and Marketing to evaluate and prioritize opportunities from partners
- Work with other executives and stakeholders at the company to build shared understanding for the product strategy
- Develop, implement, maintain, and evangelize the product roadmap which defines product short- and long-term releases, and go-to-market plans based on business opportunities and market research
- Analyze potential partner relationships and identify market opportunities that are in line with the product’s vision and strategy
- Create feature descriptions, key market messaging, and communication strategies to provide guidance to Sales and Marketing, as well as contribute and approve product-related documents
- Act as a product champion within the company by being an expert in product markets and provide vision and leadership to R&D efforts.
- Responsible for product launch and release plans. Coordinates with internal and external product launches by working closely with the Marketing team.
- Act as liaison between Sales, Marketing, and Engineering teams to support product positioning and customer demand as part of new product development
Qualifications and Skills:
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Computer Science / Software / Electrical / Electronic Engineering or similar field
- 5+ years of product management experience focused on apps / platforms / ecosystems / UX design
- Ability to drive worldwide teams to delivery, ability to lead high level discussions
- Demonstrated success defining, launching, and maintaining excellent products.
- Masters in Computer Science / Software / Electrical / Electronic Engineering, MBA
- Experience with managing products for software developers and development experience using various desktop and mobile platforms
- Ability to communicate with diplomacy and tact and communicate ideas including
responding to resistance and criticism
Core Values at Team Nano:
- Do what you love, and love what you do
- Do stuff that matters
- Work with epic people, be epic to work with
- If it can be hacked, it should be hacked
Santa Clara, CA
Submit your resume to email@example.com